• Seesaw e-Portfolio: This is the platform where we actively share our portfolio work with our parents in the digital environment. Our students complete their studies individually or as a group and add them to their portfolios.
• Speech: We run the primary education process with the "Let's Start the Day with Speech” in line of Atatürk's Principles and Revolutions.
• Values: We archive the values we add to each course content with our activities and studies and turn them a panel at the end of the year. Our values in our curriculum:
• Discovery Workshop: We carry out experiment activities compatible with Life Science gains in 1st & 2nd grades and Science gains in 3rd and 4th grades.
• Children's Literature and Author Meetings: We read our guided books every year and perform activities from them throughout the year, also opportunities are given to allow students the chance to meet the authors of some of the books.
• P4C (Philosophy for Children): It is a technique that is directed to reasoning and imagination, enabling our students to wonder, discuss and defend their ideas, and understand each other. It provides a learning environment where questions are asked, arguments are discussed, and alternatives are explored, rather than obtaining and storing information. It uses values and concepts to research, and to test hypotheses about those concepts. It creates an environment for children who are interested in philosophy, in which they can search for meaning together. P4C studies enable our students to master reasoning and have different perspectives.